Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
Good evening all,

Names Rick live in the North West of England, currently drive 2017 Seat Leon 1.2 tsi SE dynamic technology ( first car), right now my new Cupra Formentor VZ2 in metallic magnetic tech grey and black Nappa leather interior is travelling across the waves from Martorell, Barcelona and I should take delivery early March. Really looking forward to the jump up, very excited.

Only seen Formentor's in the flesh down at my local dealership and am yet to see one on the road. Before choosing the Formentor I was pretty much focused on the new Q3 sportback black edition but am so glad my head was turned. Missus decided to get her own mini so I sacrificed a bit of practicality for a hell of a lot more car.

Does anyone know how many there are actually in the UK at the moment? Like I say I haven't seen one on the road and I love that.
One of the things that drew me to go for the cupra was that it isn't the obvious choice, it's got character, style and performance and you aren't another 'sheep' going along with the VW's/ Audi's etc. And my time under the seat group has been positive so it was nice to stay and feel like a worthy customer.

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Cheers fellas

Picking up my Midnight Black Formentor VZ2 on 01st March. Already seen it in the flesh at my local dealer and cant wait to get it.

Where in the NW are you and which dealer are you getting yours from?

@jcbmally gave me the rundown on his Formentor VZ Edition the other day and we are both in for a treat. Its an improvement from my Leon Cupra 300 and that’s saying something as my 300 is a great car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
Picking up my Midnight Black Formentor VZ2 on 01st March. Already seen it in the flesh at my local dealer and cant wait to get it.

Where in the NW are you and which dealer are you getting yours from?

@jcbmally gave me the rundown on his Formentor VZ Edition the other day and we are both in for a treat. Its an improvement from my Leon Cupra 300 and that’s saying something as my 300 is a great car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from preston but I'm not using my Preston dealership as for the second time they failed to beat the quote Huddersfield could give me. So I'm getting mine from pentagon Huddersfield.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise