Jan 17, 2023
Hi everyone. Ive joined this Forum as I have had loads of help over the years with other cars. I bought a 2019 used Leon last year. The wife complained of a dribble on her foot last year and said it "stinks". I simply thought it was AC condensate. Now we have bad weather its occcuring more so I have investigated.
Its screenwash! I can only assume its leaking "somewhere" and tracking along a shelf or pipe or through a loom or something. Both the front and rear systems seem to cause the leak, the rear causing a real gush.
Can anyone tell me where the pipe runs and which panels need to be removed? Phones SEAT and pipes are not covered on any warranty 😥

thanks

Andy

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Hi tallrobbo, welcome to the forum. It is possible the pipes have popped off and/or cracked. If you head on over to the forum for the MK3 Leon and create a new thread about the issue, someone with some more insight will be able to help:

Kind regards,
Lozzy.

Jan 17, 2023
Thanks Lozzy. I should probably have raise a thread just to say "Hi" and then raised another with my issue on the specific forum.

Sorry!