new seat dealer in sheffield ???

mark1231

Sep 29, 2009
Seat steps up dealer recruitment
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Its dealer headcount is currently 112, slightly up on last year's 109, with one of the new signings expected to be in Sheffield, a long standing open point for the brand.

Open points
Richard Harrison, head of operations, said the brand has received a high level of interest from dealers interested in taking on the brand, but it is limiting the number of points it needs until the new car market picks up.

"The network is now bigger than this time last year when we were in the depths of recession. We've grown it in terms of size and profitability," he said.

New signings
The headcount is currently 112, compared with 109 in 2008, with three new signings, including one in Sheffield, likely to be announced before the end of the year.

new dealer in sheffield hope so:clap::

Last edited:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I don't know why they shut the old one down in Sheffield, I thought Autoworld were really good and always sorted out any problems I had, better than TJ's imo from experience of both dealers.

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Now open (have been fot a bit i think)

Had to take my car their to get the dpf-cleared the other week, just drove down at 8am with no warning and said "fix my car"
To their credit,they tried to the same day, but found a deeper issue, kept me informed all the way through and had the car back to me the next day washed (will be asking them not to next time, cba polishing out watermarks, it's my own fault for forgetting to ask so can't blame them for being good) and hoovered.

It's booked in for some squeaks and rattles to be found/sorted at the start of may (earliest they could sort me a courtesy car for) but so far i'm very pleased with the service.

Feb 25, 2009
Rotherham/Leeds
Part of the same group as Gilders Rotherham VW, who have been very good in the past so I expect this to carry across! They also have an Audi branch as well as a VW Light Commercial site.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.