New SEAT Ibiza 2006, more comprehensively and better equipped than ever

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
The new SEAT Ibiza has now arrived in SEAT’s commercial network. SEAT's most successful model has undergone a major styling transformation, both inside and out. It may not be a new model generation but it can certainly be referred to as the new Ibiza following a body workout which has carefully honed its sporting and dynamic characteristics. At the same time, its appearance now mirrors the looks of the SEAT Altea, Toledo and León more closely The new Ibiza range goes on sale with a choice of five different trim lines: Reference, Stylance,...

Link To Original Article

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Cruise as standard in the Sport [B)]

Well done SEAT

but I think there will be less cupras sold as they look more or less the same as the FR!

deezal

Sep 28, 2003
Northern Ireland
Visit site
I'll be tempted ! ! :D Only thing I have against them (at times) is the hard suspension and road noise , all Seats seem to have it, maybe they should offer a cushier one as an option on certain models ? I mean not everyone buys them as sports cars. I think they've lost the plot with this 'sporty' image.

Triple D

The Fr and Cupra have 225/40/17's on, arn't they the same as Leon's? They all have boot lights and glove box lights too.[:@] Cheap skate ba$tards have decided to spend some money now, instead of save it.:ban:

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
STOCKY said:
but I think there will be less cupras sold as they look more or less the same as the FR!
Got to say i agree with stocky on this one.I know you dont get the FMIC and brakes ( i guess ) but it makes it alot harder to justify paying the £2500 more for a cupra over an fr especially when you take into account the stupidly high insurance band the cupra is in compared to the FR.

pickie

Jul 8, 2005
eww i dont like the look of the front of it ????, i think the front of the MK 3 is the best but not keen on the back of them :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.