New Toledo Owner

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
BIG FELLA!!!! you changed for the MG!!! i see the pic in your signature....nice motor.....but i loved your tolly too!
did you ever put the rear roof spoiler on it? or did you sell it with the car for fitting.....gutted man....so wanted to see that...oh well
happy motoring![B)]

Kewe. whack some pics up mate....i was tempted by the MSdesign spoiler but i thought it was a bit pricey for what it actually was!!!

Yeah Sam I know. I fancied the change - wanted that extra less second to 60! Kewe and I keep in good contact which is great as I wanted it to go to a good home. I did shed a tear or 2 when we did the deal!

Kewe - cheers for the pics, looks great if I must say so myself!

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Yeah Sam I know. I fancied the change - wanted that extra less second to 60! Kewe and I keep in good contact which is great as I wanted it to go to a good home. I did shed a tear or 2 when we did the deal!

Kewe - cheers for the pics, looks great if I must say so myself!

Cheers, I don't think the photos do it justice though somehow, looks better in the flesh. And yes I can confirm Bigfella did shed a tear :cry: :whistle:
We do get attached to them though don't we :drool:

bigfella_V5

MG ZS 180 - V6
Feb 25, 2007
aye we certainly do. I'm thinking of driving into work this morning - just fancy the drive. Only trouble is, its in the centre of London!

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
I was TOTALLY gutted when mine went up the road....nice bloke bought it, but i did have a few tears...i loved that car...
anyway....
I LOVE that roof spoiler on Kewes....it just seems a little more finished and discreet...it is more flush with the Tolly curves....

jiege01s you car certainly is slammed mate! looks good!! :D

Cheers guys for posting.....really makes me miss my old girl though!:cry:

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
I was TOTALLY gutted when mine went up the road....nice bloke bought it, but i did have a few tears...i loved that car...
anyway....
I LOVE that roof spoiler on Kewes....it just seems a little more finished and discreet...it is more flush with the Tolly curves....

jiege01s you car certainly is slammed mate! looks good!! :D

Cheers guys for posting.....really makes me miss my old girl though!:cry:

Cheers Sam, Bigfella certainly made it look nice.

What do you have now the Tolly has gone?

I noticed your signature still shows the old car and it looked lovely too.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.