New user question

Darren Evans

Oct 27, 2022
Just purchased a nearly new Formentor, demonstrator model. On trying to add a new primary user it takes me to an app. When I download the app and register the vin number it says this car is invalid and only has SOS. Any ideas? The app is Cupra Connect.

Went for the 310 matt version and has every option added possible so very happy.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Be sure to care for the matte paint carefully as there are quite a few do’s and don’ts that should be followed. The article at the link below is quite good;

Also, be sure to avoid the many hand car wash places as it’s a sure bet they’ll not use products suitable for washing matte paintwork, avoid automatic car washes and don’t let the Cupra dealer wash your car when it goes back to the dealership for servicing, repairs or warranty work.

Darren Evans

Oct 27, 2022
Be sure to care for the matte paint carefully as there are quite a few do’s and don’ts that should be followed. The article at the link below is quite good;

Also, be sure to avoid the many hand car wash places as it’s a sure bet they’ll not use products suitable for washing matte paintwork, avoid automatic car washes and don’t let the Cupra dealer wash your car when it goes back to the dealership for servicing, repairs or warranty work.
Thats really good advice and many thanks for the link.

Darren Evans

Oct 27, 2022
Managed to fix this by removing all users then resetting to factory. Adding a user and then logging in via the car. Option to add a primary user using the 2 keys and done.

Reactions: Mikeyh22

Deltascort

Mar 29, 2022
you say every option ? Did you manage to get the 360 camera ?

I have a vz3 with every option. Pan roof etc.

But couldn’t get the 360 camera ?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise