Newbie from Derbyshire

SUPER-MATT

Sep 30, 2014
Hello All

I'm matt and im 22 from Marlpool (within the Heanor/Derbyshire area), I'm a tyre fitter for a independent garage set-up and im currently driving a 53 Plate Seat Ibiza 1.9TDI PD130 and its the ovni yellow so its like coffee all sorts of blends :lol: . I used to own a Corsa B 1.4 GSI replica so im completely new to the VAG scene. I've already fitted some honeycomb side grills and upgraded the front washer jets to the fan type and hope for much more to come. Also im big into learning through tutorials and hopefully building some of my own along the way but id like to start off with I wish id brought a SEAT sooner than I did cause im loving it :p compared to Corsa.

cheers
matt

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN matt, nice car, I used to have a PD160 Biza back in 2004, very rapid but too much T for a wee car, could wheelspin in top gear from 60 in the dry if you gave it beans. Needless to say the front tyres did not last long.

SUPER-MATT

Sep 30, 2014
thanks for the reply and nice car matey never knew they did a 280 model but that looks ace and Yh ive got the same kind of thing with mine if I give it the beans it pulls massive to the left but ive been told to change the wishbone bushes to rear cupra and power flex front bushes cause the standard bushes are not adequate for the Torque :).

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise