Old Member , I must be mad !!! MK1 Seat Leon Cupra R project

GoogleBear

Van by Day....R by night
Nov 9, 2010
Caernarfon, North Wales
Hello again , thought id checkin to the forum again; used to own a Mk1 seat cupra R maybe 10 years ago , well ive just ended up with another , same colour aswell , i must be absolutely bonkers,

ive got plenty to do with this one , its looking very sorry for itself and im hoping the engine holds out for me , once its done im hoping to use it for some open track days

just curious how many Mk1 CupraR owners are left here

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello again , thought id checkin to the forum again; used to own a Mk1 seat cupra R maybe 10 years ago , well ive just ended up with another , same colour aswell , i must be absolutely bonkers,

ive got plenty to do with this one , its looking very sorry for itself and im hoping the engine holds out for me , once its done im hoping to use it for some open track days

Welcome back, hope your new project goes well and why not document it in a readers rides thread.

Reactions: Syphon

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool

There’s a few of us still lurking about on here.
322CAF01-4D58-483F-9A78-B61A1EAC4CAB.jpeg
Here’s my two.

Reactions: GoogleBear