• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

what have you done to your car today ?

choppy69

Nov 3, 2008
walked past it on the way to the work van and just about resisted booting the thing!

Jun 16, 2008
drove it to work - all 2 miles of it.

ended up calling chipaway on the weekend. theres this one little mark thats proper pissing me off at the moment. then my mates notice it and i nearly end up decking them.

time for full tank at lunch time too.

perhaps give it some welly on the way back from tescos.

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Treated it to a full tank of V-power and went for a spirited drive. Second day of ownership enjoying so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pipster 59

t32er

i drove it to work for a change and now its destracting me as i parked it where i can see it from my desk

Reactions: Sparkie
Feb 28, 2010
Southampton
Drove it to work nice and gently until a C4S thought he was a better man than I was..............Arrived at work with a massive smile on my face as I let the Turbo cool down. Then I realised it was a monday morning and I was at work!!

CupraTim

Dec 13, 2010
Southampton - Hampshire
Took it for a spin from Southampton to Gunwharf and back. Then washed and polished it and cleaned and polished the inside.
Bought a few things of fleabay for it and bought a SeatCupra.net sticker (adds 10bhp ive been told!)

Feb 28, 2010
Southampton
Took it for a spin from Southampton to Gunwharf and back. Then washed and polished it and cleaned and polished the inside.
Bought a few things of fleabay for it and bought a SeatCupra.net sticker (adds 10bhp ive been told!)
Arrr another local lad ehhh :)

theres enough of us - we should do a meet

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise