newbie from Fife

Mikeyfraser

Jul 25, 2013
Hi all, just want to say hi and great to be on a fantastic forum. Not long bought a Seat Leon 1.9 tdi stylance.

cheers mike

Mikeyfraser

Jul 25, 2013
Not much at the moment as have a little girl due in 4weeks. Just want to find where this water is coming from first. I might have a chance to get Fr bumpers.

Mikeyfraser

Jul 25, 2013
Not much at the moment as got a little girl due in 4weeks. Was getting it more as a family car. I have changed all the bulbs on outside to led's and upgraded headlight bulbs. Just want to find where the water in the footwells is coming from. Might have a chance to get Fr bumpers.

Mikeyfraser

Jul 25, 2013
Which door seal? The one on the body of the car? It's not wet down the sides just in the middle of the footwells. That for a mk2 leon?

blackcupra180

Aug 4, 2009
fife
Fife car meets meet in Glenrothes. The last Tuesday of the month at falkland performance. There is a few more but I never have the time to go and my car is not up to scratch at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexwhite

Cheers mate. This forum seems very friendly and also helpful with all questions. And there is a site for your car. Have a good time here!
12990392110.jpg

http://www.androidgpsdvd.com/seat-navigation_c878

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.