Newbie from somerset

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
Hey welcome to the forum

I'm only new here myself, still reading up, lots to read :clap:

Any pics of yours?

Stevens87

Thanks for the message, umm still trying to figure out how to upload pics lol she's pretty standard few little mods an faded colour but nothing a respray won't cure, :)

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
Good thing about the MK1's, they still look good standard

For the pics, you can join up to something like photobucket which is a free hosting site, upload your pics there in an album then you should have maybe four different links in each picture to choose from, choose the one which starts and ends with
paste that here

Last edited:

Stevens87

Mines a 2001 model thought that was mk3..? Ill have a look at photo bucket now see what I can do,

Stevens87

Oooo learn something new everyday lol I uset to have a mk4 golf gti 2001 always presumed it was similar.. What car do u have..?

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
Hopefully a cupra 150 diesel - just waiting for the dealer to open up after easter! :banghead:

If you scroll down on the mainpage to Seat model specifics (under this one) you can see the leon and ibiza categories and years etc

If you can't see it you've probably got the section closed up so click the small arrow on the far right of the section over there >>>>>>>> (somewhere on the mainpage)

Its far more simpler than I'm waffling on about :happy:

Stevens87

I can get the mk1/2/3 ect.. But I only get about 4 posts on the mk1 tab, the chap I bought the car off told me about this site as there's tips an that as to how to change the CD player an that but thought I'd join as can never have enough help and info

Stevens87

Ok so bare with me I been up since half 4 lol, although I have a 2001 ibiza cupra the info an that an general chat is in the Leon section...?

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
I think I'm the one who needs the sleep then! :redface:

Sorry mate my bad, I thought you had a leon

Got leon's on the brain at the moment! :happy: