Newbie LCR track car

Nizza

May 17, 2019
Yeah so found myself cruising eBay one Saturday night instead of talking to the wife and committed to an LCR track car part built.

Got my motorbike on bike trader on the Monday and after 20 mins I had a deposit and it was collected that weekend. Then got the LCR Picked up the following weekend.

So in short I have a group of mates who go to the Ring in the summer. I went to spa and the ring with them in April this year and got an invite for the summer so instead of being a passenger I shall be driving the LCR Fingers crossed.

So the car....here is the current specs as bought.

Stage 2 274bhp and similar torque
Front mount air cooler
Front mount oil cooler
Turbo back milltek
Quaife differential
Group N discs
Ds2500 pads
Spax Coilovers
Some braided brake lines
Lots of silicone hoses not coolant system though
Welded custom cages cage
Cobeau seat
Sabelt harness
Poly windows
Fire extinguisher system
Bettery in boot
5 x dmack cut slicks

And I think that’s all I can remember.

Parts On order / delivered:

KW Clubsport 2 way suspension
Xp10/12 Carbotech pads
Pagid discs
Full SuperPro bush kit front rear and top mounts
single mass flywheel and clutch
Spare wheels with full slicks
Spare seat, runners and harness.
Some gauges and buttons etc as deleted the whole dash

So it’s not a new car and I’m sure someone will have seen this car before knocking about and as with every project there is a story....

So the guy I bought it from had bought it and not used it as it was too small for him (6’5”) approx. He was massive.

The car was built by 2 lads as what was going to be a touring car to be run somewhere north west England? Sadly one if the lads passed suddenly and hence it coming for sale. Would love any more info on the cars history should anyone know it.

Having worked through the car there are some great bits on the car and once properly put together and with the bits I shall add then it will be a very sorted track car! I’m guessing it was put back together in a bit of a rush given the circumstances as there’s a tonne of cable ties bodges. Anyways here’s some photos and I shall be doing s build thread to follow the progress.
43beb0b1cc460e405017a082b7828d76.jpg
14fceb285d01770c749bbc445f2f9664.jpg
2c24d9995212918c6948b17f8f9a1049.jpg
2184b876b0f29107b95c222468d2a9c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk