Newbie Leon Cupra 290 St

Cklrossi

Jun 4, 2020
Hi i am new to the forum, i am coming a Vauxhall background with no knowledge of the Cupra leon .
My Astra vxr has been deleloped into a 360bhp track car ....which when i do drive it on the road, it has made me realise I am getting old and need to stop using it !
I attend Time Attack each year with my freind and we ran a turbod Corsa B and this year an ex british touring Astra vxr.
I decided on the leon St to replace my zafira tourer daily driver and the race car...perfect balance of practical and power...........i hope. I have driven a freinds Cupra hatchback and was smitten

I have already planned a racing line intake and turbo elbow and a stage 1 remap and DSG tune.

Car comes on tuesday ...........nice extras like the sub 8 pack, 1 previous owner, sorced from Seat Blackpool via click and collect !
Pictures to follow !
cheers Chris

Last edited:

Cklrossi

Jun 4, 2020
here she is .....

Attachments

• plate  and spliter (2).jpg
    plate and spliter (2).jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Jay5959 and Syphon

Cklrossi

Jun 4, 2020
Nice. Buckets too
And the 19's, i must say i am really enjoying the ride from this car, the plan is for a DSG tune and stage 1 map, dog insert, R600 intake and turbo elbow. ....... then leave it alone and clean it !

Reactions: Syphon
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.