• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Aug 8, 2025
1
0
Hi guys, happy new owner of a 2018 Leon Mk3 FR Technology. I am still learning and found out silly things (like start stop cant turn off in ECO etc) ... But, my ambient lighting (doors and footwells) are not working, and also the mirrors wont flip in after the car is switched off. They do work when trying to change the positions, so the fuse etc is fine. Settings in the media are all checked and car is in normal mode (in case it matters). What am I missing? As I have a feeling its a user error and not a defect. All answers will be moist appreciated. Thanks