• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

BeScotty

Active Member
Jun 28, 2026
10
18
Shropshire, UK
Hi my name is Brian (or Scotty as everyone calls me!) from Shropshire. Having been loyal to the Audi S and RS brands for decades I decided it was time to grow up and swapped my TTRS for a Jaguar I-Pace a few years ago. The car was a wonderful drive but poor reliability and massive depreciation means it goes back to the finance company on Friday and I’m looking forward to taking delivery of a Formentor VZ5 and being reacquainted with that incredible 5 cylinder engine, but this time in a more practical body that the TT !! Looking forward to learning all about the brand and the cars from forum members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob66 and Syphon