Newbie.

Mustang2044

Nov 2, 2013
Hello there, the names Aaron. Im from Lurgan, Northern Ireland. Im 17 next week so go easy on me, lol. Bought a tidy 2008 seat ibiza 1.4tdi this morning and waiting to get it next week. Im very excited to meet all of you and hopefully makes some new friends. Thank you for the very warm welcome! :D

Mustang2044

Nov 2, 2013
No I bought the car private and I will like to eventually get the car mapped when I pass the test. Thanks.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Just try not to get yourself wrote off the first day you pass your test. I know you can't tar everyone with the same brush but young people are statistically prove to having accidents. I almost wrote myself off and the next minute a woman on a bike the first night I passed my test. That was about seventeen years ago an todays roads are a lot more heavily congested than back then. Young man, young man, :D You just have to be careful if your having a punt down a backroad. I would recommend a trackday to let you get used to speed, how your car handles and to get it out of your system but a trackday is nothing like a backroad staging. The sense of speed, placement on the track and braking points are somewhat different and don't necessarily translate to the road. It does get it out of your system though and no matter what watch out for greasey roads. Once she starts to go and it will with ease it'll be hard to get back into line and your braking distances will be about four - five times the norm even with abs. Anyway, have fun.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.