Lottie Davies’x

Oct 7, 2020
West Midlands
Heyyy.. I’m Lottie
New owner of this Seat Leon FR TDI 170 - 2010 plate, 65,000 miles.

I’m a newbie so any ideas or recommendations for my car would be much appreciated!

My current mod ideas are - Roof wrapped in Carbon, Black alloys with Red Ring, Red brake calliper covers, Carbon mirrors, Black front Bumper grille mounting hatch to get rid of the chrome, paint the front and rear badges in black along with the Leon sign.

Anyone on here Re-Mapped one of these? What was your outcome with a stage 1 and where did you go?
Looking forward to seeing your ideas!
EBAED570-F305-4677-9670-7DCAA893E64D.jpeg
BEBA2AAC-98A3-4B43-A312-E5DF7F283F43.jpeg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hello, if you have a look at my readers ride (I spent a fortune on mine)... but about 3rd post down is the custom Stage 1 results.

Not sure if R-tech do diesels... that would be my first choice for a custom remap. You could go off the shelf and get a Revo Stage 1 from MidlandVW.

Reactions: Lottie Davies’x
Oct 18, 2020
Get some security for you car steering lock gps tracker get a dash cam for defo. Also you could get some fr logo seat belt pads. Spray wheels black. Put some whiter lights in be careful though as when you change sidelights some give off an error on the dash even though they are working. Also get carista obd dongle so if you have any errors you can read them. Also you can put on needle sweep at start up turn off seat belt warning sound and make your alarm beep when off and on. Also use it to put on you speed on the digital display. Makes it much easier to view your speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terminator

Aug 21, 2020
EGR delete, DPF delete downpipe, inlet manifold cleaned out, backbox gutted & remapped to 225bhp = some treat!

Fipsy

Feb 13, 2018
Tamworth
Get some security for you car steering lock gps tracker get a dash cam for defo. Also you could get some fr logo seat belt pads. Spray wheels black. Put some whiter lights in be careful though as when you change sidelights some give off an error on the dash even though they are working. Also get carista obd dongle so if you have any errors you can read them. Also you can put on needle sweep at start up turn off seat belt warning sound and make your alarm beep when off and on. Also use it to put on you speed on the digital display. Makes it much easier to view your speed.

How do you get the alarm to beep? Does that need vcds?

Oct 18, 2020
How do you get the alarm to beep? Does that need vagcom?

No you need to buy carista Bluetooth dongle and with that you can do some mods like your alarm chirps when you unlock and lock your door. Sorry the car horn doesn’t beep it’s the alarm that chirps. Mine didn’t do it before. Mine is a facelift leon so I’m unsure if it works on pre facelift if that’s yours. For mine I’ve turned of Seat belt warning sounds and done it so I can view my speed on the digital bit of the dash but I only think you can do that on facelift model of the leon. The one with the black and white display. Also put on needle sweep when I start up car. Like I’m saying this is done on fl model if you have plf I’m unsure.

Fipsy

Feb 13, 2018
Tamworth
Mine is a 2010 FR so I presume it’s the facelift model. I have the black and white display on my dash. How much for the dongle roughly?

Oct 18, 2020
Have a look on amazon they about £30 £40 but to do those mods you need a subscription but you get a months free then it’s up to you if you want to continue. If you are using android their are loads of hacked versions you can download so it’s free. Or you can buy codes from eBay for subscriptions that are cheap.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise