Nokia Ck-7W Bluetooth Handsfree

LeonFRTDi

MrGadget
Jan 29, 2005
Northsostishire
I use this same kit with the Brodit Plastic holeless mount & i managed to get a skilled Techy to do away with that poor POP PORT plug system on the bottom of the genuine Nokia Cradle so there is nothing sticking out below the lower part just as if nothing was plugged in atall
I have my Remote Button near the main light switch well out the way.

I have the Dashmount Bracket still here coz i didnt use that the cradle was going to be to highly mounted for me.

+ i also have around 9 NEW BOXED Nokia MBC-15S Holders if anyone needs one of these dont pay £14.99 RRP i have them at £9.00 each inc PO.
These suit 3100, 3200, 6100, 6220, 6230, 6230i, 6610, 6610i, 6820, 6822, 7210, 7250, 7250i Phones.

Will take some pix of my install & post them lata.

Otherwise i use it hardwired & not with the bluetooth works ok providing you get the fone in the cradle right everytime.
No RATTLES atall its rock solid !

Only wish there was a way to DIM the LEDs that lightup the LCD when driving at night.

:funk:

Deleted member 7729

Cool sounds good. Just got work to order and have installed the compete kit :)

Dom16v

Just a quick note - my flat mate installs these jobbies for a living and is certaintly clued up on them. If anyone has any questions (parts to use, fitting standards etc) I can pass them on...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.