Not happy at all ! now with photos 3 months on and resolved but what a joke page 3

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
My car went in for its service a liitle while ago where i complained of my drivers door catching when it closed so they adjusted it for me and all was ok , until today.

Had to go on a long journey , stopped at the petrol station opened the door and it dropped ever so slightly , shut my door and went on my journey , arrived at my destination opened my door and again a slight drop.

left for home pulled up and got out with a clunk ! , looked outside and the bloody door is now hitting my wing and bent it [:@]

to say i am not is a :censored: understatement im fuming.

dealership is closed and cant do anything til monday morning [:@][:@]

will post pics later.
IMGP0917.jpg

IMGP0919.jpg

IMGP0920.jpg

IMGP0918.jpg

IMGP0921.jpg

Last edited:

GunnerCP

Jul 24, 2009
London
yea good luck, I dread taking the car in for body work, never know what it's going to come out like. I always seem to have to take it back.....

hopefully their bodyshop will be more competant than the one's I've used.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I have noticed that the bottom front corner of both front doors (haven't checked the rears) is very close to the sill on my Leon (only about 2-3mm gap) I did wonder about what will happen in a few years time if the hinges drop a bit :think:

Sounds like the stealers have maladjusted it [:@]

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
its just more grief i have to go through with them , i am not looking forward to it 1 bit
but thanks for all your support , i will report back and put some photos up tomorrow.

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
Seriously that is really bad Rob... This type of thing is one of the reasons I've moved away from Seat...... :censored:

Gutted for you.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
warranty i'd go with - a fault has caused the door to drop which has damaged the car .... to me its a warranty claim

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise