Mileage
Transmission
Manual
Fuel Type
Petrol

Exinferris

Jun 6, 2012
Suffolk
VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD - For sale is my well maintained and cared for MK1 Seat Leon Cupra R. The car has covered 84,300 miles, however this will increase slightly with weekend use. The cambelt and water pump were changed at 70,000 miles and the MOT runs until October. It has a full service history with a stamped service book and folder full of paperwork. Tastefully modified to approximately 310bhp the car benefits from the following: Revo remap, Evolution Motorsport induction kit with heat shielding, Forge re-circulating dump valve, Cobra turbo back stainless steel exhaust system, professionally fitted HID headlight conversion and LED sidelights, Alpine USB compatible stereo, Bosch Aero Twin front wiper upgrade, rear wiper conversion. As you can see from the photos the bodywork, paint and panels are in great condition and the car still shines as if brand new. It wants for nothing and is maintained regardless of cost and is regularly cleaned by a professional valeter, the interior is also in great condition. The car really is in excellent order which will be evident upon viewing. Always garaged, run on Shell V-Power and allowed to warm up and cool down properly, it has never been thrashed or abused. I’m selling the car as I have another car and unfortunately only use this at weekends which is a shame as it deserves to be used more. I’ve owned it since 2012 and it’s been an honest, genuine and reliable car that has never let me down or given me any trouble. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want any further information or to ask any questions. If I don't answer the phone please leave me a message as I'm at work and I'll call you back, or email me if you prefer as I can answer these a little easier throughout the day. Car is advertised on Auto Trader too. Thank you for looking. VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD.

Attachments

• IMG_4785.jpeg
    IMG_4785.jpeg
    562.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4786.jpeg
    IMG_4786.jpeg
    684.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4788.jpeg
    IMG_4788.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    466 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4795.jpeg
    IMG_4795.jpeg
    778.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.