• 50%

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 25%

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I got my numbers wrong, it is 560 mile round trip (eeekk). Managed to rope in a mate so should be attending on Sunday. Is the start time 10am?
It is indeed 10am start, your dedication for a good drive is impressive

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
I've just seen the pop up for this meet! I'm considering it. It's 460 mile round trip for me, probably a tank an a half of Tesco's finest!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've just seen the pop up for this meet! I'm considering it. It's 460 mile round trip for me, probably a tank an a half of Tesco's finest!
You know anyone's always welcome! Be a good drive out. I've only got 280 mile round trip... I feel like I need to drive round for a bit considering how far you and @Krafty_Bizkit are potentially going to travel.

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
You know anyone's always welcome! Be a good drive out. I've only got 280 mile round trip... I feel like I need to drive round for a bit considering how far you and @Krafty_Bizkit are potentially going to travel.
I've found another route which cuts it down to 402 miles! Riddled with speed cameras. I do a lot of distance driving in cars for work so it's a walk in the park for me. Happy to bring someone down for a share in fuel cost 😉

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've found another route which cuts it down to 402 miles! Riddled with speed cameras. I do a lot of distance driving in cars for work so it's a walk in the park for me. Happy to bring someone down for a share in fuel cost 😉
Haha choices choices, I'm known to do 6 hour driving days but that's about it. As its something I enjoy I love a good drive out with an early start

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Haha choices choices, I'm known to do 6 hour driving days but that's about it. As its something I enjoy I love a good drive out with an early start
An early drive whist the sun is rising is unbeatable! Unfortunately most of my long journeys involve the A9 to the top of Scotland with the unnecessary average speed cameras! It can be very monotonous but it beats sitting in front of a screen all day 🙃 I can also pass on my dirty car award from Donington to the next winner!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
An early drive whist the sun is rising is unbeatable! Unfortunately most of my long journeys involve the A9 to the top of Scotland with the unnecessary average speed cameras! It can be very monotonous but it beats sitting in front of a screen all day 🙃 I can also pass on my dirty car award from Donington to the next winner!
Nothing like giving out the one trophy most people avoid haha me on the other hand I would of got it the last 2 meets haha

Reactions: Peller

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I can’t make this one either. Eid on Sunday. Where and when’s the next one?
Indeed it is, just bring family and friends along with you for a feast lol hope you and your family have a good one!
The next meet is 25th September at Letchworth again, its not posted up yet but will be soon.

Reactions: H Rafiq

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
For those planning on joining us tomorrow at NY500, here are the parking instructions

You'll turn off the A169 towards the Ind Estate then follow Event traffic signs, there are also strict speed restrictions on site.

Once you follow Event traffic signs you'll be taken in through the back entrance which leads between 2 grass fields, make your way down and park up with us (flags will be up from 9:45 ish).

See you there!

94cdc29a2925ccd93d652f0621d50d45.0.jpg

3793f1f3c5c9f5c37089ea87cd1fe7c8.0.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.