OBDeleven Next Generation

ReddStripe

Jul 23, 2019
Lincolnshire
Do you have a reference scan of your car? I could see if any control units are the same in my car and see how OBD11 interprets the data compared to your VCDS. The parking sensor module or air con module must be pretty generic for comparison.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I do have a printout of a VCDS scan carried out on my mate's May 18 VW T-Roc 1.5TSI 150PS so I could try copying some of that into posting.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, having just "bumped" into a thread on the Skoda forum about the 1.5TSI software situation, I have found a copy of the Skoda TPI 2050744/11 issued 15/10/19 and it lists all the original S/W version numbers against all the used 1.5TSI probably DADA engine codes and the latest, at that time, required S/W version needed updated to. So, from that I can see listed against the engine controller in my mate's VW T-Roc, the original S/W version number and the S/W version issue number that it should be updated to at that date - from that I can see where/how VCDS lists that info and it is as I suggested, the last group of 4 numbers on the "Component" line of info.

So that is good enough for me right now, again thanks for the offer to assist in working that out when comparing OBD11 readout with VCDS readout.

Reactions: ReddStripe
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.