Owner Guides and manuals

No_LiMiT

I just got my Cupra and it's awesome!
Unfortunately, it was imported so all my books are on Danish which I don't understand unfortunately.
Anyone got some .pdf version of them in english or something like that? Would be grateful :)

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Always a few sets on ebay mate for only a few quid. Im after an owners manual for a mk1 leon and so have a look on there regular and can always find the mk2 but never the mk1.

No_LiMiT

Thanks, but I'll have to keep looking.
It would take at least 2 weeks to come to me + we don't have paypal here and that make things harder on ebay :/

Edit: Is the book same on all new leons? If so I found it. And it costs 15 euros at dealer so no need for topic, ty anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
pretty sure they are mate. Its possible the K1 might have its own but i doubt it. Id be willing to help you out with paying and posting if you get the payment to me and i will see what the postage to you is and can sort it like that. You will have to get to 10 posts before you can send me a personal message with your address etc. Let me know if you need a hand fella

No_LiMiT

Got k1 on pc and it's different then new one.

Thanks for the offer though but it's done, I have it (or will tomorrow but same thing) :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members