• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
No, different parts.
The K8G glass panel is listed at £968 i think + VAT 😭

5F4 877 071 AGlass panelPR:K8GK8G = Hatchback
5F3 877 071 AGlass panelPR:K8CK8C = Coupedamn
Damn it, I thought I'd found a winner, have found a 3 door roof. Need the Hatchback version... The search or wait continues
 
Maybe you could cover it in black vinyl for the time being? Need to make it waterproof somehow and that might work.

I've decided against buying cars in the past for this reason, for example the Fiat 124 Spider. Cannot get windscreens for them, or lots of other parts. I've seen multiple cars that were written off when there wasn't much wrong with them because the repairer couldn't get the necessary parts.
 
73 days later!!! We are back in business! Thank you to all those that were looking to help me with this! Much appreciated! 😊

1000040100.jpg