Parts Wanted Section - Help / Info

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 103408

Simple guide to rules for this section and what a good advert should contain.

1/ Why cant I post in the Parts Wanted Section

In order to be able to post in this section, you need to be an "Active Member". You can see whether you are a "Member" or "Active Member" under your profile.

To be an "Active Member" you need to meet the following criteria:

• You have posted at least 5 messages (of value to the community - don't just spam the threads to get your post count up as this will be frowned upon by the moderators)
  • You have received at least 2 likes from other members (showing you have contributed to the community)
  • You have been registered for at least 14 days
Any questions please ask one of the site owners or a moderator.

2/ Why cant I see my advert any more

Your advert can be removed for the following reasons:

All the For Sale Wanted threads have a 45 day limit, once that is passed they will be deleted and no notification will be sent to you.

If you have marked the item as sold or closed and not deleted yourself then it will be deleted once we see its closed or it will be removed after 45 days

You are advertising something that breaks the rules, normally you will be notified why we have deleted the thread.

3/ Full Rules of using the site and this section can be found here

4/ Adverts should be Clear and to the point
Title should be simple and to the point, if you are after multiple items quote car and details in the body.

Be clear what you are after, part numbers if you have them if not as much info as possible.
Be clear what car you want the parts for (Facelift, PreFacelift etc)
Provide location (major town and country) as postage can play a part in negotiations
If you are happy to arrange collection or pickup yourself state that
What condition are you expecting / happy to take

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: louiskopite
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.