Plato thinks the Daewoo is the best ever::

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Ah that'll be the daewoo...

Its rebadged but with some extra's that arnt on the options list...Id drive it if it was the same spec..

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
A little bird mentioned to me that he's now bringing the championship into disrepute by steaming through the pack without collecting anyone! It's upsetting the equilibrium in the paddock!

thats because unlike a few in the BTCC Plato can drive ! unlike a few i could name but i wont;)

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Have to say, he did well the other day, even though he had the red mist down. Now if he could drive like that more often with a bit less desperation unlike he showed at Snett.....;)

He has his moments, but by far the worst offenders in the BTCC took eachother out in the first race on Sunday, which amused me greatly. :D And most of us sitting at the hairpin benches.

I see what he's saying about the Lacetti. Just because he was a SEAT driver for 5 seasons doesn't mean to say he was entirely happy with the car. The Leon seemed to be inconsistent at times with it's performance, where the Lacetti's been on the pace all the time more or less.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
A little bird mentioned to me that he's now bringing the championship into disrepute by steaming through the pack without collecting anyone! It's upsetting the equilibrium in the paddock!

Don't worry Mr Matt Neal will make up for it when his pram gets too full up with Fisher-price

:whistle:

dave_ph

:)
Jul 12, 2006
Somerset
www.vagowners.co.uk
there is the fact that he wouldnt exactly say the leon was his best racing car otherwise his current team might get a little stroppy!!

Plus I wouldn't admit the leon being the best car if the team jacked it in leaving me with no drive for the next year either.

I think seat made the mistake of going down the tdi route as it was too problematic and experimental to be competative throughout the season

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
autosport2007_005hr.jpg

Some discussion here

http://www.btcc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7736

Leonidas

Does anyone know what it is Chevy have in that engine that SEAT weren't allowed in there petrol engine. I know the Chevy engine wasn't good enough and they were allowed some better valves or something :shrug:

Leonidas

And also, why is it when the TDi was in it everyone pissed and moaned about it been so fast. I dont know about anyone else but to me that Chevy looks devastating in a straight line ...