Possible Rally Graphics, Thoughts?

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
personally i think your car looks the nuts already but if I was forced to choose i reckon the light grey dark grey would look class with the zebra print on white. all the other colours look a bit tacky unless your car is covered in mud flying through a forrest!

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
A good thing with the graphics is that it would take attention from all the dints, scratches and dents in the car. Which you can't see in my photo's but after polishing it you would :cry:

Ah well, it's just a thoughts thread :)

Use the money from the graphics and get all the dints and inperections corrected and turn it into a totally mint car, Ive seen a few scoobys around here with graphics and IMO there look ridiculous and a 1.4 ibiza woulsnt look much better, Im with acid on this one, Why do it for the road :confused:

David.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I gotta agree

Cool it would be, for five minutes

then you'd drive to Waitrose to do your weekly shop & look a tit.

Shame, as it can look awesome (Dave A's old cordie) but that still was OTT

dougy69

Jun 9, 2004
Gotta agree with the majority im afraid but then its your own personal opinion that counts. id go for the black vs silver if you were to do it. ( looks good actually but like said above will look very all show no go) As it is now it looks a very nice car that is what it is. add the stripes it will kinda be like a sheep in wolfs clothing if you no what i mean.

jaketalbot

cupra Jake
Dec 11, 2006
Colchester
i think the vinyls would look good if you were to go with the one czheckboy has done (black/red) but i'd like to see an engine transplant first!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.