• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

RUM4MO

Active Member
Jun 4, 2008
8,272
1,217
South Scotland
At 11 years old and just over 60,000miles run, my wife's August 2015 VW Polo 1.2TSI 110PS has started handing out B1 S2 faults - lack of activity 17145 - intermittent and Heater Circuit - 17138, so I'd think that this issue will become permanent soon.

While checking for non VW Group options, I've discovered that ECP can supply a Bosch branded one - but no offerings for the pre car one, ie B1 S1 - so maybe the post cat ones have started failing before the pre cat ones. I know plenty other outlets do supply Lambda probes, but I also discovered that NTK do provide a post cat one - but not a pre cat one. I've already ordered in a VW Group post cat Lambda probe, so hopefully I'll be able to work out from it which brand they fit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mty12345
I've now received the genuine VW post cat Lambda probe and can confirm that at the manufacturer of at least the VW spare parts item is Bosch, I've always aimed to only ever fit sensors from the manufacturer that VW Group sources them from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mty12345