price

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
does any 1 no how much the have spent on there leon since buying it and this includes the price of the car when you bought it.(or a rouge figure):)

Neil Wilson

ive spent nothing so far, but i bought my cupra yesterday (1 owner from new). sitting reading the receipts and stuff last night and he must of spent nearly 21K since 2001!!!! car was £15832, remap, alloys, tyres, full exhaust, dv, induction kit, exterior skirts, bumoer upgrades, window tints etc etc. the guy most of felt robbed yesterday when i handed over £2300.

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
ive spent nothing so far, but i bought my cupra yesterday (1 owner from new). sitting reading the receipts and stuff last night and he must of spent nearly 21K since 2001!!!! car was £15832, remap, alloys, tyres, full exhaust, dv, induction kit, exterior skirts, bumoer upgrades, window tints etc etc. the guy most of felt robbed yesterday when i handed over £2300.

hes loss your gain tho:)

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
I don't like this game. I try not to look at the cost of receipts, and if I do I forget about the cost asap! :headhurt:

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
I feel sick!

Just added mine up and I wish I hadn't!!!!!

Car cost me £10,995
Mods cost me £4,334

Never again...............well not until I find my new toy :)

chill-fr

Sep 9, 2009
Leeds
The silly thing is all the money spent doesn't add any value if anything it puts people off!! They think that cause they've been modded and lowered etc etc they haven't been well looked after and have probably been thrashed!

Silly thing is i think i'd prefer to buy a good example un-modded car over a heavily modded one?:confused:

darloleeon

The silly thing is all the money spent doesn't add any value if anything it puts people off!! They think that cause they've been modded and lowered etc etc they haven't been well looked after and have probably been thrashed!

Silly thing is i think i'd prefer to buy a good example un-modded car over a heavily modded one?:confused:

Id be in too minds tbh because even though i give my car a bit of stick every now and then i make sure its very well looked after, so id be thinking whos more likley to look after ther car more someone with 30k in it or someone with 3k :confused:

only mods ive done atm is 18" LCR alloys ;)

Phoenix27

RIP Project Blueshift
Jan 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
I'm on the slippery modding slope....

Car - £5200
New front brakes - £100
New cambelt and waterpump change - £280
HID's - £60
Panel Filter - £50
Forge DV - £90
Cat back exhaust - £95
General Maintenance (i.e. cleaning etc) - £100

Totalling somewhere in the region of £6000 so far...... but there's SO much more to buy.....

Still i've just found out that unless i change my insurance company i can't do ANY of the mods planned above until next March.... so off come the HID's on Monday.... :( (nothing else is fitted yet....)... GUTTED!

Wolvotim

Oct 3, 2009
Shifnal, Shropshire
Car £4500 in oct
HID's £40
LED side and number plate lights £20
Fabia wiper £20
Temp sensor £15
Battery cover £10
Cam belt water pump £320
Cleaning stuff £100
Vag com cable £10

So not to much really.

Oct 17, 2006
northwest
car = 5.2K September 2006

1k on services and few fixes

= 6.2K in 3 and half years
car is at 111K miles 52 plate needs about 500 spending(brakes n stuff) now tho :(
:)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise