Questions abour Reference Sport model - and Stylance Sport pack

Aug 16, 2007
Wolverhampton
I bought my 1.9tdi stylance for £13k, it was 9 months old with 6k miles.

Why not look for a 12 month old stylance for your £12k? If you find one thats done more than 10k miles it 'should' have been serviced for you too.

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
ok thats awesome
where could i go to get the interior fit? and would it look the same ie fit exactly in place?

nog

Sep 18, 2007
Shropshire
Imran, mate, you've got an absolute shed load of money (over a grand more than I spent!), may I offer you one piece of advice? Here it is anyway:

Do yourself a favour and buy a car that you like with the interior that you like and enjoy it, forget about taking bits out of one car and trying to make it fit into another.:)

EoinM

its madness changing the interior like that! it will cost you way more in the long term. just buy a stylance with the sport pack! if its any use you can still get the stylance with the sport-up pack as they call it here. try a dealer in the republic...

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
yeh its all sorted guys;)
got my eye on a little beauty

luna grey
1.9 tdi
stylance
sport pack
bluetooth
8k miles

what you think?

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
im still stuck between colours i like the red and the luna grey but then i seen i black fr today and was lyk wowwooowoww:)

any advise or help?:p

Deev

May 28, 2006
Croydon, South London
Black looks beautiful. I've got a 2005 TDI Sport (which is basically what became the Stylance with Sports pack) and it's a stunning looking car when it's clean although it's an absolute pig to keep that way! :)

:clap:

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
hmm i duno
because i want to get a stylance and i would be putting FR bumper onto it
with luna grey or red they would stand out because i dont think that most people can tell the different between a basic black leon and the cupra please tell me im wrong :(
i want a black one:confused:

Deev

May 28, 2006
Croydon, South London
hmm i duno
because i want to get a stylance and i would be putting FR bumper onto it
with luna grey or red they would stand out because i dont think that most people can tell the different between a basic black leon and the cupra please tell me im wrong :(
i want a black one:confused:

I see what you're saying - and in fact I work that the other way round - mine's not an FR, but being black it's not *immediately* obvious it isn't :p

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
nice car mate
do you have any pictures of the back of the car at night with lights on ?
wanna see whats the lights are like on black car if you dont mind:D

Deev

May 28, 2006
Croydon, South London
That was one of the clinchers for a black car with me - I think the lights look fabulous contrasting against the black - both the red rears and the white fronts. I've not got any decent pics of the back at night sadly - I took a few at the same time as I took the above one but they all blurred :(

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
o right
well sure post those pic im sure there not too bad:)
and anybody esle with a black leon post ur pics:D