Quick Digital Cockpit Question

Feb 14, 2024
A quick question regarding the data shown in the left and right sides of the digital cockpit.

To access changing these you use one of the 2 buttons on the right of the steering wheel, then use the scroll button to scroll through and press scroll wheel to select the one you want. All straightforward.

However, where I'm stuck is that some of these screens have a left facing arrow ( for the left hand screens ) and a right facing arrow ( for the right hand screens ) which implies there's further info that can be accessed.
The manual states for example regards the consumption option on the left hand screen "Consumption and average consumption. By pressing the arrow on the left of the multifunction steering wheel, you can switch between the different memories of the travel data."

Where is the "arrow on the left of the mutifunction steering wheel" my multifunction wheel doesn't have any left and right arrows on the left hand side, all the buttons on the left of the wheel are the ACC buttons, none of which are arrows.
It's NOT the left and right arrows on the right of the steering wheel, that just changes the music track ( or radio station ).

Any clues ?

Feb 14, 2024
Ahh bingo, thanks that works.

WTF though does the manual say use the arrows on the left of the steering wheel, those buttons are NOT arrows, and they're on the right hand side !! Sigh.......

GORDYDJ

Mar 9, 2024
It would be nice if the manuals told you which models had which features. Instead they list every option available. and at the bottom of the page they put “not available on all models“. And just as in your case we are left to figure out whether the car has a feature or not. Or indeed is the feature fitted but not working.
For example how do you know you only have ABS.
If dealers can't tell what constitutes a model S. How can we. I'm buying a 2009 model S Leon. I watched videos from 2 different dealers Both titled 2009 model S Leon. One had Steering wheel controls, standard a/c and single din radio {like the one I'm buying}. The other had an ordinary steering wheel. They can't both be model S.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.