Raceland Coilovers

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I’ve got them on my mk2 only because they were the cheapest 3 way adjustable coilovers I could afford at the start of the lockdown. I got them as a temporary thing till I could save up for something better as I planned on using my car on track. I found them to be really well made and they are very similar to bc coilovers in the way they are made with the adjusters on the shock. Mine has been on a year and have be no trouble. And i have whiteline front and rear anti roll bars and a anti lift kit on mine. I can setup the car how I want it with bump and rebound with helps dial the car in for my style of driving. Everyone might disagree on this subject but having fitted them I can’t recommend raceland enough. I’m planning on taking it onto the track when we are aloud with these too as raceland want my feed back on track driving as they are confident that these are upto the job.
Also the threaded parts of the shocks have a larger thread then any other coilover I’ve had or fitted to customers cars they are larger so faster to adjust the height I found and after 1 year of Uk driving they are still not seized as I raised mine when the ad08rs tyres went on as they were rubbing at high speed going over bumps.

jiraffe

Dec 6, 2020
kent
i had these on my old MK4 Astra GSi as said they are cheap, did the job i sold the car a month later.

Sep 3, 2020
Ni
I’ve got them on my mk2 only because they were the cheapest 3 way adjustable coilovers I could afford at the start of the lockdown. I got them as a temporary thing till I could save up for something better as I planned on using my car on track. I found them to be really well made and they are very similar to bc coilovers in the way they are made with the adjusters on the shock. Mine has been on a year and have be no trouble. And i have whiteline front and rear anti roll bars and a anti lift kit on mine. I can setup the car how I want it with bump and rebound with helps dial the car in for my style of driving. Everyone might disagree on this subject but having fitted them I can’t recommend raceland enough. I’m planning on taking it onto the track when we are aloud with these too as raceland want my feed back on track driving as they are confident that these are upto the job.
Also the threaded parts of the shocks have a larger thread then any other coilover I’ve had or fitted to customers cars they are larger so faster to adjust the height I found and after 1 year of Uk driving they are still not seized as I raised mine when the ad08rs tyres went on as they were rubbing at high speed going over bumps.
Thank man, yeah I’m not going for no excessive stance look or scrapping tar mac, I’m just looking something half decent not too over priced just to fill the arch gap slightly, was gonna go springs but thought when I’m doing it I’ll just do it right and go coilovers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.