Re-program Remote Key problems

Apr 5, 2020
For some reason 1 of my two remote keys stopped working (SE Tech is 6 months old). Changed the battery, still didn't work at all. Reprogrammed key as per manual, no luck.Put original battery in key fob. Tried several methods on YouTube no luck. Opened car with working remote and started car. Took out key and quickly inserted other key, able to start car. After a couple of minutes car just stopped. When I switch on ignition with good key, have message Stop/Start failure; played round with the button switching on then off and message Stop/Start active, but the symbol on the dash is for Start/Stop being inactive! Stil can't get 1 remote key to work. Does anybody have any idea.how to solve the problem? Thanks.

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks Very Much for replying. I've not been able to visit the dealership due to the lockdown and thought I might have been missing something that wasn't in the Manual.

Apr 5, 2020
Booked an appointment with the Seat Sunderland dealer for today. They reprogrammed the ignition key and as the car is still under warranty there was no charge.:coolthumb

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise