Rejoined after many years

Sep 1, 2023
Staffs, UK
Howdy SCN! Rejoining after many years, dont recall my old username. Im looking for technical advice so will post accordingly in those sections.
Currently running a MY2019 Cupra R ST under a lease so stock, 17 Caddy Maxi and supporting others in my family with various VW and Seat motors.

Thanks for reading. J

Reactions: jcbmally

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Howdy SCN! Rejoining after many years, dont recall my old username. Im looking for technical advice so will post accordingly in those sections.
Currently running a MY2019 Cupra R ST under a lease so stock, 17 Caddy Maxi and supporting others in my family with various VW and Seat motors.

Thanks for reading. J
Welcome back.

Sep 1, 2023
Staffs, UK
Hi. Sorry lost the login for a while! Phone trying to use a different browser hadn't saved password. Yes Previously a 1.9tdi ibiza fr 06. Was good for a while til turbo blew... moved to owning Alfa for a while and now back to VW group with a Cupra and Caddy

Sep 1, 2023
Staffs, UK
I didnt realize for 3 years you could get Eco mode thru Individual mode. Probably so much I dont know if I just read the manual. Still I cant see how Eco it could be when it has the ABT ecu 😂😂😂

Chris R

Sep 17, 2023
Gravesend
It’s nice to have the options
Beside that these Cupra R ‘s are rare cars and good ones will hold there value 👍
I love it when people give my a second much to say that’s a bit special 😂

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise