Retrofit auto lights

Feb 13, 2023
Hi all,
Was just wondering if somebody can provide me with some advice. So my 2019 ateca didn’t come with auto lights/ wipers from factory. I would like to retrofit this. I have access to vcds and all programs required but I’m struggling with the part number for the RLHS I need & what coding needs doing. If anybody with auto lights could send me a part number & someone with coding knowledge supply me with what I need to code I would very much appreciate it
Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell

Staff member
You could try the boards parts sponsor and retrofitter. Two different companies and see what they say.

I would suspect you are into a bit of fitting to get all of that in. You might hit the one where items are under VAG mothership license and aren't just VCDS. @East Yorkshire Retrofits are good at knowing that.That happened with someone who sourced the electric tailgate parts themselves, fitted it but couldn't code it. It was heavily locked down on the coding side. You needed the VIN of a car with it to put thru the vag coding system.

People aren't having much joy on the TSR these days either since the lane assist camera has to be specified for TSR now. Pre FL it was just coding, the camera was specified. So a bit weary with some of the retrofitting DIY tasks these days.

Auto lights and wipers isn't SWaP, neither is electric tailgate - we do both regularly 🙂. Extremely simple - There's no need to do anything online for either

Auto lights and wipers takes us under 10 minutes, power tailgate is usually 2-3 hours

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.