Lozzy15

Retrofit Heated Seats - A Complete How-To

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Changed the coding today and the fault code has now gone. Not sure what that setting is supposed to be. Google suggests un networked heat module. Either way selecting not installed has solved the problem..
Screenshot_20240312_201102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Changed the coding today and the fault code has now gone. Not sure what that setting is supposed to be. Google suggests un networked heat module. Either way selecting not installed has solved the problem..
View attachment 41244

Sorry for the late response, I saw you had posted the other week but have been too busy to respond until now.

I do remember coming across this error not long after installing the seats, but for whatever reason I didn't look further into it as it wasn't causing issues with functionality. I'm glad you managed to find a solution to the issue and appreciate you sharing the info for it here.
I've updated the guide to reflect this and have credited you for your contribution.

Many thanks!
Lozzy.

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Lozzy15 updated Retrofit Heated Seats - A Complete How-To with a new update entry:

Error correction.

Forum member @STU3Y found an issue with some of the coding instructions in the guide. The guide has been updated to reflect this, however if you have previously used the guide and have come across error code B133914 [009] please carry out the following instruction to correct this:

Connect VCDS to the car and goto Central Electics. Click Security Access and enter code 31347 then click Do It!.
Now go to Adaptations and using the search function type 'Sitz', then press...

Read the rest of this update entry...