Reverse Camera Help

FRSJack

Mar 21, 2019
Hi all,

I recently installed a reverse camera on my 2019 Seat Ibiza FR Sport. I have done all the coding using the OBD11 to activate the camera on screen when in reverse. The trouble I am having is when I come out of reverse, the screen will still stay on for a few seconds. Now I believe this is because it should show the Optical parking sensor screen before turning off, though the OPS I did not spec with my car. Is there a way around this? It's not a huge problem, just one of those small annoying things...

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
I’ve afew questions to ask you about the camera, as I’d like one installed on me own car, but afew things concern me...

My cars on PCP so are the cameras easily removable once installed? Would it affect warrrenties?
And if you don’t mind me asking... how much did it cost you to install yours?

I asked a local electrician how much it would be to have one installed and it was quoted at £700+ to have one that uses the inbuilt centre screen!

Mar 25, 2022
Hi all,

I recently installed a reverse camera on my 2019 Seat Ibiza FR Sport. I have done all the coding using the OBD11 to activate the camera on screen when in reverse. The trouble I am having is when I come out of reverse, the screen will still stay on for a few seconds. Now I believe this is because it should show the Optical parking sensor screen before turning off, though the OPS I did not spec with my car. Is there a way around this? It's not a huge problem, just one of those small annoying things...
Did you find any solution