Revisiting Seat..... 2011 Leon FR+ CR TDI 170

beartronic

Aug 22, 2018
So ive recently made my way back to Seat after having a short stint back in 2008 with an Ibiza Sport TDI...

In my 17 short years of driving ive owned 40 odd different motors from Mini's to Civic Type R FN2, Smart cars to BMW 530D etc etc... I currently have a 2016 Evoque lease car through work and Its the most boring thing to drive ever...

Having had the Leon now for 2 weeks, I can honestly say its been a long time since ive driven a car with so much fun and excitement..... Really impressed with it..... Remap and DSG Tune to come.....

Bought with the intention of.... im not going to do anything to it........
tinypic.com

2mzd0yc.png

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

That's a colour I don't see very often and it looks nice a clean which is a tick in my book haha

Love the MK2 styling (not bias at all)

As long as you start off with doing nothing then any relationships should stay intact haha just don't go selling someone else's car to fund yours... :drunk:

I can say that a Front splitter and wrapping the front bumper lip in glass black to match the splitter looks nice on the MK2, then you coudl always powder coat your wheels when you get board and then get a cat back exhaust haha

Enjoy

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.