Revo remap Vs Quantum tuning remap?

Sep 22, 2022
Hi guys I’ve been looking at both the stage 1 revo and quantum tuning remaps, the revo remap is around £480 and the quantum is £250 so quite abit more money for the revo but is that because it’s a better quality more trusted map?

I’ve got a Seat Leon 2.0 TDI 184 16plate and just want abit more bang for my buck and just wondering what remap people would recommend as the most trusted that’s going.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Zeeshan282

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I’ve got the Quantum stage 1 remap on my Leon Cupra 280. It now feels how it should have felt coming out of the factory; fast and responsive. Mpg not affected either (I don’t razz it 24/7, only now and then). I’ve also done a few little OBD mods to aid (not essential). Only downside is insurance goes up 🙄 No issues caused by the remap. Personally, if going further than stage 1, I’d like the reassurance of a 4WD system (Golf R, S3). My front bushes needed replacing so had the Powerflex bushes instead of OEM.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I got a back street £120 flash on my mercedes.

If going stage 1 remap on a stock car i don't understand why people pay nearly £500 🤷🏻‍♂️

I paid £500 for a custom map on a custom turbo job a few years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: adam davies

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi.
If you have any issues with insurance at all for a re-map then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Me and my friend have a Revo stage 1 on our 184FR's. Both happy with them. I'd never pay the full £480 for it though. Usually around the upcoming few weeks, Revo have a sale on remaps, etc, and I paid something like £384. Worth the wait to make it more acceptable and competitive.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
I got a back street £120 flash on my mercedes.

If going stage 1 remap on a stock car i don't understand why people pay nearly £500 🤷🏻‍♂️

I paid £500 for a custom map on a custom turbo job a few years ago.
I think a lot of people would rather pay for the safety of a known good map than some random file downloaded from ebay etc. I've seen some of those maps request crazy timing and/or fueling

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.