Rieger ST Cupra diffuser on ST FR (facelift)

Tha_Matt_Man

Jun 17, 2020
Belgium
Does the Rieger ST Cupra diffuser fit the ST FR?
Because I'm planning to change the exhaust, going from only dual tips on left side (stock) to dual tips on both sides.

So I would buy https://www.rieger-tuning.biz/article/00088137

I assume the diffuser will fit without problems with the stock exhaust (dual tips left) still in place (temporarily before installing the new exhaust)?

I would say yes but is there anybody that knowns for sure?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
If its a face lift it should, as the face lift FR has a different standard diffuser but otherwise the same bumper as the Cupra. Someone like @paddy6789 could check the part numbers of the rear bumper to 100% confirm.

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
Does the Rieger ST Cupra diffuser fit the ST FR?
Because I'm planning to change the exhaust, going from only dual tips on left side (stock) to dual tips on both sides.

So I would buy https://www.rieger-tuning.biz/article/00088137

I assume the diffuser will fit without problems with the stock exhaust (dual tips left) still in place (temporarily before installing the new exhaust)?

I would say yes but is there anybody that knowns for sure?

I confirm it DOES fit quite well but NOT with the standard twin pipe exhaust as the inside pipe is in the way for fitting. I have the dual exit Rieger diffuser and the Milltek system fitted, which is listed for the 2.0 Cupra. As I fitted my diffuser before my new exhaust, I had to angle grind the inside pipe off at the backbox and protect the edge of the diffuser from the exhaust gas heat with a wadd of tin foil.

Tha_Matt_Man

Jun 17, 2020
Belgium
I bought the FR Rieger diffuser with opening on both sides.

Openings had to be trimmed a bit because this is for oval exhaust tips normally

I'm happy with the end result 🙂

Reactions: MATT RILEY
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.