Roll caged

G1NG3

im thinkin of gettin rid of the rear seats in my car and strippin it out for a roll cage, the only problem is i don't know where i can get one. Does anybody know of a place, im thinkin it will have to be custom made.

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
nah....you can get them....

002-10.jpg

003-12.jpg

shiney show.....:funk:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
roll cage looks mint OM!
another shiney pimp item! cars getting better and better!

is it a show (the 106 etc one?) or a proper one?

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
roll cage looks mint OM!
another shiney pimp item! cars getting better and better!

is it a show (the 106 etc one?) or a proper one?

oh god suj its all show mate:D. The thing weighs less than my cat....Looks awesome though.

I got it off a lad on here and from what i know its the one you can get off ebay that says its for the mk2 and mk3 ibiza's.

I love it mate.

G1NG3

oh god suj its all show mate:D. The thing weighs less than my cat....Looks awesome though.

I got it off a lad on here and from what i know its the one you can get off ebay that says its for the mk2 and mk3 ibiza's.

I love it mate.

cheers for the pic mate, that does look the same as i had in my old 106gti, i ended up selling it to my mate but might see if i can get it back, looks good:p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham

I love it mate.

haha, who cares mate, looks MINT! loving your car man!

ginge, full cages will be pricey from what i heard!
dave has an ex-rockingham 1 IIRC
but not any left now lol

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
dont see a point in just the rear half of a cage, its not going to protect where the driver is. If u want a real cage then get a "real" cage not just the rear, mine's a ex rockingham cage, so is f2 stu's and roly made his himself.

Speaking to ben16v (some of the older members may remember him) at eurofest, he had a safety devices cage in his, omp make one but its sort of show cage but a real cage, just not fia approved... look on ebay for it and they do a 10 point cage lol.

Hope u know a welder and dont fit it like the previous owner of mine and bolt it straight thru the floor.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.