Rubish Sat nav

Feb 2, 2022
Sat nav packed up working in November, it's been back to the dealers twice. They have decided it needs a new control box. I have been waiting for nearly two months for one to arrive, is this good enough? It's me that get's in the neck from the wife for buying another Leon, it's my third. The other two never had one thing go wrong.

Reactions: Leonfr140

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Sat nav packed up working in November, it's been back to the dealers twice. They have decided it needs a new control box. I have been waiting for nearly two months for one to arrive, is this good enough? It's me that get's in the neck from the wife for buying another Leon, it's my third. The other two never had one thing go wrong.
Nah, you're right. It's rubbish. It's the current semiconductor shortages I'm afraid and it's not just car components. Check out the expected ship date on one of the PSUs I regularly buy for my company: o_O
psu1.jpg

Feb 2, 2022
By some miracle, after a few software updates, the satnav has started working again. I have been five months without it and have been quite happy using Android Connect for navigation. I just hope it doesn't pack up again.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise