Sam's Candy White Ibiza 2007 Cupra

Lavery

Apr 12, 2013
Leigh, Lancashire
Yeah I found one :D What are you going to buy next?

I didn't even know they did a white Cupra, when I seen it for sale, I couldn't say no!

Going for a fiesta st with the mountune upgrade, in molten orange... I know, orange! But it's nt like the focus orange lol.
Yeah I can't blame you, they look stunning in white, they are definitely gold dust in white!:thumbup:

Update:

Bought this Forge Throttle Body Hose for £35 brand new posted because it was cheap!

Silicone-Throttle-Body-Hose-for-Seat-Ibiza-Cupra-1.8T-MK4.jpg

£66 from Forge!

Car is currently in HI-Q getting 4 x Uniroyal Rainsport 3's and balancing done! Finally will have some grip and less steering wheel wobble!

Also had to have my locking nuts beaten off due to having no tool with the car!

Debating if I should buy a Milltek turbo back this month or not!

Loving the tyres so far, just as good as they were on my Integra, if not, better!

Had to buy a "Black Locking Wheel Nut Kit" off eBay for £12, bargain, top quality for the price!

Also had to have the front right wishbone bush replaced, as the front right wheel could move 5/6 inches!

Those tints really set it off mate!

The derv is crying out for an aero bumper :thumbup:

I agree, cheers!

She used to have the prefacelift aero....from factory!

Nice Ibiza mate, needs to lose the chrome grill though in my opinion.

Thanks :D Yeah I suppose the chrome doesn't suit it, I really want to make a custom honeycombe version without chrome, but that probably wont be for a while as its too cold at the moment lol

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
I know what you mean, I have loads to do on mine but the weather is putting me off lol.

How much was the tinting by the way?

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.