SC16v's MK5 Sport SC **Index Pg1** Now Sold

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
UPDATE!

Had a bit of time on my hands today so I gave the car it's first proper clean, polish and wax so took a few pics :p

Reflection shots :

reflection.jpg

reflection1.jpg

reflection2.jpg

reflection3.jpg

And one with the new spoiler on :)

waxedspoiler.jpg

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
UPDATE!

I was sat watching some of the World Cup yesterday, half time came and I got thinking about my car and what next mod I should do. I have been told by a couple of people to take the I B I Z A badge off the boot but never thought it looked right. After 5 minutes of umming and arring I decided to give it a go and if I didn't like it I could put it back on.

I off

debadge.jpg

B off

debadge1.jpg

I off

debadge2.jpg

Z off

debadge3.jpg

A off

debadge4.jpg

Boot cleaned and all done!

debadge5.jpg

Not bad for a 10 minute job! Gave it the weekly clean today and after a little drive I found a back drop for some pictures from a proper camera!

debadge6.jpg

debadge7.jpg

debadge8.jpg

All shiny for the week ahead! Now to think/work out how to pay for my next mod!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Wow looks much better! I'm almost tempted to do this on mine - though I'm not sure if the red could pull it off as well as the black.

Time to take some pictures and mess around in photoshop.

IbizaRocks7

Nice. On your link picture you have the FR grille, I really want this on my black Ibiza, feel like i have searched the whole internet for one to buy but had no luck, could you PLEASE shed some light mate?? would greatly appreciate :)

Sinan

Toronegra!
Dec 1, 2009
Turkey - Izmir
www.vagturk.net
one question, if the FR grill is just "plug n play" ? We will just take out the stock grill and install new FR grill, right? Asked my dealer for grill, he had doubts about fitting it to my bumper..

IbizaRocks7

cheers guys it's nice to have help with this. I love my Ibiza but can't understand why they dont make the front grille and the grille on the bumber match, the honeycomb grille makes it look really good.
Anyway, the 'plug and play' question is a good one, does it just fit in neatly? I have a 1.4, 5 door sport, please tell me it will fit!

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
UPDATE! (mini) 10/07/10

After wanting an electric polisher for ages I finally went and picked one up today. It's only a Halfords one but I thought it would be a good place to start. I only got chance to do my bonnet but I'm really happy with the results.

Rubbish iPhone pics warning!

carpolisher.jpg

carpolisher1.jpg

carpolisher2.jpg

Now to wash the car and do the rest!

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Oh my god, that reflection is incredible! When my car gets polished you cant really notice the reflections much, just the blinding reflection of the sun. But that looks top notch!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise