• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Feb 7, 2020
1
0
Hi All,

I am having trouble with my Seat Altea lights.

Wednesday evening after work my lights where all working fine. I go to work Thursday morning and half of them are not working... see below of what has stopped working.

Rear passenger side light, indicator and brake light not working
Front driver side main light and indicator not working
Front driver side fog light not working
passenger side side light not working
passenger side indicator not working (by door)
driver side high beam not working

I checked them later Thursday morning and they seem to have all come back on. I left work Thursday evening and from then up till now they haven't come back on.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks.