Seat Connect

Kernow13

May 22, 2021
My point is not the potential usefulness of the capacity to start AirCon or Heating BEFORE you get to car, but to switch it off if you don't need it. I live in a country where AirCon is NOT often required.

Jul 15, 2021
Well I hope Seat improve the connect service, mine keeps going to limited connection (grey globe) on the infotainment.
And I read somewhere it’s 130 euro to renew after the first free year!!!........sorry seat not until things improve.
I have also been in touch with SEAT UK for help to no avail.
I also have tried SEAT customer service a couple of times and nothing. Not even a confirmation email to say they got my request.

Also having software issues when I try become Primary User I get ‘Unable to start app’

Kernow13

May 22, 2021
Updated the app tonight now my car says I have 29 miles of battery left, my app says 56% - they both can't be right and my AirCon keeps coming on whenever my phone and car meet. Come on Seat you can do better than this?

RoadXY

Feb 28, 2021
Did anyone else notice that Seat Connect has been loading way faster then it used to?

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
Nope, it's still slow and useless - it even told me the doors were unlocked yesterday, only they weren't.

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
We get this door thing regularly - I recon its the last state reported when the car was online, so if you switch it off with the door opened its going to stay like that until its back on and online.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.