Seat Leon 1.9 TDI MK2, Just A Minute Of Your Time Please :D

Jun 28, 2022
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself, I'm Vito thanks for having me, I currently work with car parts specifically land rover parts,
although I'm not to clued up on the mechanics side of things, but I have recently been inspired by certain YouTube videos
promoting the DIY approach and it's actually paid off my master cylinder failed on me and after struggling to find help, I fixed it myself it took me the
best part of a day but I got the job done and then I moved onto a few more things door lock replacement, drop links and a couple more things so
I am feeling confident but at the same time I'm very much a total novice, but not afraid to try my hand,

I've had my car for around 5 years now and it's been the best car I have ever owned (I've never actually owned a car newer than 2009) :D
it's a Seat Leon 09 1.9 TDI MK2 it's got 125,000 on the clock and I still feel like it's going strong,

So the reason I have come here is because I finally want to enjoy the car rather than it just being a work horse, It might be to late to start thinking about modifications
but id just really like a little more power and a better sounding car for once in my life,

And so the issue really for me is not actually knowing where to start and what parts actually fit my car, I've looked at induction modifications but I can never be
sure that the parts I'm looking at are going to fit my car and it doesn't really seem like I have many options for this model most of the things I'm seeing are angled
towards the Cupra and FR, so if anyone could help me make the right choices in modifications I'd really appreciate it and thanks for taking the time. :D