Seat Leon - Candy White - BTCC Kit - K1Rep

Robby112

Car looks great buddy is the BTCC kit spoiler or different because to me it looks different.

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Hi mate, cars looking good!

Couple of questions about your fly eyes;

Did you take the headlights of or do it with them in place?

And much did you get to do both lights?

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Hi mate, cars looking good!

Couple of questions about your fly eyes;

Did you take the headlights of or do it with them in place?

And much did you get to do both lights?

Thanks man, I just kept the headlights in place, the finish is relatively good a few small niggles at the corners that you only notice under inspection. I suppose you could remove the light to get it perfect.

I ordered the 45cm x 150cm - which was enough to do both front headlights and side repeaters, along with a little left over.

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Brilliant, cheers dude.

Like your roof wrap by the way. Mine stops at the tailgate but think I might extend it to the spoiler after seeing yours.

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
No bother at all mate, I'm looking at getting another lot and giving my tailights a bash too. Seen a silver Leon on the forums with them wrapped with the FlyEye, looked great.

Yeah, Really like the way the spoiler & boot lid wrapping turned out. Something a little different to what I've seen and easy enough to remove if i wanted. Let me know how you get on with the FlyEye..

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Will do mate. Ill post a picture when I've done it. You'll pretty much see what your would look like if it was red.

Oh and a proper K1:p

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Will do mate. Ill post a picture when I've done it. You'll pretty much see what your would look like if it was red.

Oh and a proper K1:p

Haha, yeah the black and red will go really well then! I know mate, all I need is time and for the insurance companies to quote me an acceptable price. Past 2 years driving was only as a named driver so this is my first as a policy holder. Can't wait till i get something with alot more oomph!

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Be patient and it will come. Im 21 and this is my first car with anything worth shouting about under the bonnet.

The right foot never fails to put a smile on my face.

At least your car looks the business. I had a corsa when I was 19 then got and Astra mk4 in that year

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Small update guys, my honeycomb grill that sits behind the standard grill has been sitting aside for a while, so today I decided to do something with it. Firstly I sprayed the rear of the grill white (trying to keep the black and white theme going). Took me a bit of time to get the original grill off but after some force it came off fine. Although putting it back on, in pretty much darkness proved difficult too! Anyway heres a few snaps of it...

grillbeforeseperate.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-08
grillbeforetogether.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-08
grillfittedhigh.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-08
grillfittedlevel.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-08
grillfitted.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-08

Really liking the finished product here, something a little different from what I've seen before. Won't be to everyones taste but I really like it. Although after today I will not be touching my grill or that surrounding area again! Got half way through and would rather of sold the car than continued to finish the grill haha. Opinions welcome :) Would like to see this completed on another Leon using a different colour scheme..

mark-cupra

FR TFSI
Sep 11, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Im not sure if i like it or not lol, in one picture it looks good and then another i think it doesnt but having said that its night time and it can look a lot better in the day :) take some tomorrow and put them up, at the end of the day as long as you like it mate, you've done a really good job on this car so far ;)

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Im not sure if i like it or not lol, in one picture it looks good and then another i think it doesnt but having said that its night time and it can look a lot better in the day :) take some tomorrow and put them up, at the end of the day as long as you like it mate, you've done a really good job on this car so far ;)

Haha, yeah sure ill get a few pictures up during the day tomorrow. I think its the same with every picture, that the camera never does it any justice, the flash too! Something a little different at the end of the day. I'd love to see this sort of thing on yours with the lime callipars etc, think it would be a nice touch.. haha

mark-cupra

FR TFSI
Sep 11, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Yh honestly i like it now, it was the flash showing it up too much, looks really good and its different
Benji you shouldnt have showed me that picture lol, that looks amazing, i want a btcc kit now and get my green on haha

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Sorry mate, but I think that looks hideous!

As i said, its not too everyones taste. Each to there own and all that... As for the green, not a fan to me thats just too much - but then what ive done will be too much to others

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Ordered some more FlyEye and wrapped my rear lights. Also I ordered a lot of detailing products so been cleaning for the past 4 hours or so: Snow foam pre wash, wash, dry, clay, compound, polish, sealant, wax and gave the wheels a good clean and used some sealant on them too!
Went a tad picture crazy!

rearlighttintduring.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15
rearlighttinthalfway.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15
rearlighttint.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15
cardetail4.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15
cardetail8.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15
cardetail10.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15
cardetail11.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15
cardetail12.jpg

By c17off at 2012-09-15

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.