www.seatcupra.net
Syphon submitted a new article

SEAT LEON CUPRA ST Carbon Edition Video review
left-passenger-carbon-1024x576.jpg

Continue reading the full article

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That's a great looking car and a big fan of the quad exhausts, you should do a raffle to who gets to do these driving things lol mainly with just my name in it haha

Is the digital dash fully customisable so you can move dials around or is there only set places?

With regards to driving the Cupra R after this one could you feel the extra bhp and a better ride or have they masked it well being an estate?

Cheers

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
That's a great looking car and a big fan of the quad exhausts, you should do a raffle to who gets to do these driving things lol mainly with just my name in it haha

Is the digital dash fully customisable so you can move dials around or is there only set places?

With regards to driving the Cupra R after this one could you feel the extra bhp and a better ride or have they masked it well being an estate?

Cheers

Ha re: raffle :)

I didn't have as much time as I wanted to play with the digital dash, might be worth checking with others on the forum. I think there's been a discussion about it.

I still struggled with the switch from DSG and Manual and the gearing as mentioned in the CUPRA R video. The ST felt fast, deceptively so. The R just felt raw and aggressive in comparison.

I really want an R..... :bounce::cry:

Scott

Deleted member 103408

And a very nice looking Desire Red 300 with Rieger splitter :)

Reactions: Maypack
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members