Seat Leon Head Unit replacement

Jan 9, 2021
Hi,

I am looking to purchase a 2016 Seat leon FR which will need the head unit replacing at his has a deep scratch on it. Before I decide to buy the car, I am just tallying up cost of a replacement head unit.
The trouble I am having is that I am unsure of what the correct part number is, I am sure it is the MIB1 with Nav.... on ebay I have found the head unit in with PN 5F0919603A and 5F0919604, I am pretty sure it is the former, but can anyone please clarify.
Also, is replacing a straight plug n play or does it need to be coded in any way?

Thanks

Cuprabenwytm

Jun 17, 2020
Contact eastriding retrofits m8 they can. Sort it all for you

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi,
I am looking to purchase a 2016 Seat leon FR which will need the head unit replacing at his has a deep scratch on it. Before I decide to buy the car, I am just tallying up cost of a replacement head unit.
The trouble I am having is that I am unsure of what the correct part number is, I am sure it is the MIB1 with Nav.... on ebay I have found the head unit in with PN 5F0919603A and 5F0919604, I am pretty sure it is the former, but can anyone please clarify.
Also, is replacing a straight plug n play or does it need to be coded in any way?
Thanks
Kieran Walkington of East Yorkshire Retrofits can replace the touch screen on these, may be cheaper than buying a new head unit.
If the car is a 2016 MY then the head unit should be 5F0919604 (4 buttons each side of screen) and will be a direct replacement, no coding required.
You will need 4 extractor tools for the slots in the head/control unit, these are available at Halfords.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.